So, what's a Disney collector to do? You start expanding your collection. While hunting for both postcards and books on eBay, I've purchased some random lots. Most likely an assortment of items from a family trip. Included in those lots are copies of Vacationland - the Disney published magazine that appeared in surrounding hotels. Each issue was usually 80% Disneyland with the remaining 20% covering other things to do in Southern California.
Stay tuned as I start adding more issues.